- 16th February 2022: Memo Therapeutics AG closes Series B financing round of CHF 37M
- 13th December 2021: Memo Therapeutics AG to receive CHF 10.5M from Swiss Federal funding program to clinically develop SARS-CoV-2 antibody against COVID-19
- 16th February 2021: Biomunex closes a license and co-development agreement with Onward Therapeutics
- 26th January 2021: Microcaps closes CHF 5M seed financing round
- 22nd October 2020: Araris Biotech completes Seed Financing round of CHF 15.2M with Pureos Bioventures as lead investor
- 15th January 2019: Biomunex signs a licensing agreement with Sanofi for the development of bi- and multispecific antibodies
- 27th June 2018: Berlin Cures strengthens Business Advisory Board with the appointments of Ulf Berg and Dragan Grabulovski.
- 24th September 2017: Dragan Grabulovski serves as a consultant to Affibody AB, a Swedish biotechnology company focused on developing next-generation biopharmaceuticals based on its unique proprietary technology platforms: Affibody(R) molecules and Albumod(TM).
- 29th August 2017: Grabulovski Consulting Services is advising BLR & Partners AG, a Swiss investment company founded by a group of seasoned professionals.
- 30th June 2017: Dragan Grabulovski has been elected as a member of the evaluation panel of BRIDGE. BRIDGE is a joint program conducted by the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF) and the Commission for Technology and Innovation (CTI). It offers new funding opportunities at the intersection of basic research and science-based innovation.
- 9th June 2017: Grabulovski Consulting Services is advising Turenne Capital, a European investment company currently having more than EUR 680 million in assets under management (http://www.turennecapital.com).
- 24th May 2017: Dragan Grabulovski serves as a consultant to Memo Therapeutics AG, a Swiss biotechnology company developing therapeutic antibodies. Its proprietary MemoMAB(TM) platform has the potential to create a recombinant in vitro copy of an individual's whole antibody repertoire, allowing for efficient immune repertoire analysis (e.g., patient responders vs. non-responders) and enabling antibody discovery processes against "difficult" targets.
- 3rd April 2017: Dragan Grabulovski and ETH Zurich, one of the leading international universities for technology and natural sciences, extend the existing collaboration that was signed in December 2015. Dragan will now serve as a mentor - termed "Entrepreneurship Sherpa" - helping selected students and employees of ETH with an entrepreneurial spirit to further develop their promising technologies/inventions and investigate their economic potential.
- 7th March 2017: As an advisor of the Technical University Dresden (Germany), Grabulovski Consulting Services is coaching the denovoMATRIX team
- 16th February 2017: In his role as a coach and jury member of Switzerland's premier start-up competition "venture", Dragan Grabulovski was an invited panelist at this year's kick-off event taking place at ETH Zürich.
- 1st February 2017: Dragan Grabulovski is a member of the scientific advisory board of the Next Generation Protein Therapeutics Summit taking place June 5-7, 2017 in San Diego.
- 5th December 2016: Biomunex Pharmaceuticals announced the appointment of Dr. Dragan Grabulovski as a strategic advisor. Biomunex is a French biotechnology company pioneering a new class of bispecific antibodies.
- 20th June 2016: Grabulovski Consulting Services is a consultant to Tanabe Research Laboratories (San Diego, USA), an independent subsidiary of Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharmaceutical Corporation, Japan.
- 11th February 2016: Dragan Grabulovski is a member of the scientific advisory board of the Next Generation Protein Therapeutics Summit taking place June 13-15, 2016 in San Francisco (see also Events)
- 4th February 2016: Dragan Grabulovski serves as a start-up coach for the Commission for Technology and Innovation (CTI) of Switzerland. CTI is the Swiss federal innovation promotion agency for science-based innovation in Switzerland.
- 15th December 2015: As an advisor of ETH Zurich, one of the leading international universities for technology and natural sciences, Grabulovski Consulting Services is coaching the ETH Innovation and Entrepreneurship Lab (ieLab).
- 23rd November 2015: Grabulovski Consulting Services is a consultant to BVF Partners L.P., a San Francisco-based private investment partnership (www.bvflp.com).
- 29th September 2015: Grabulovski Consulting Services is advising GIMV, a European investment company currently managing EUR 1.8 billion of assets under management (www.gimv.com).
- 21st September 2015: Grabulovski Consulting Services is an advisor of Edmond de Rothschild Investment Partners, the private equity affiliate of the Edmond de Rothschild group.
- 15th June 2015: In his role as a jury member of Switzerland's premier start-up competition "venture", Dragan Grabulovski is giving an interview on Swiss television about the start-up winner team 2015. Click on the image to see the interview (Swiss German only), to read the full article click here.
- 9th June 2015: Grabulovski Consulting Services is a consultant to Covagen, one of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson.
- 2nd June 2015: Grabulovski Consulting Services is founded!